Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 30, Level 3 - 30 Day Shred

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!! I DID IT! I went all 30 days in a row without stopping or giving up. OMG!!! That was a killer month for me. I was sick on some days, had a birthday, wanted to quit, and felt great on some days too. All in all I feel GREAT! I'll take some final measurements tomorrow and some after pictures. Since doing this daily workout I've had more energy and felt better during the day. I still can't believe that I stuck with it for all 30 days.

Christina and Tara have inspired me to keep on going. I'm going to get some new weights and start again on Monday. I think I've earned a 3 day break. Who knows maybe I'll want to start again tomorrow or sometime this weekend. We'll see. Thank you all for supporting me this month, it means a lot. If I can do it so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment