Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 16, Level 2 - 30 Day Shred

I swear my fingers are shrinking. My wedding ring is getting really loose. I never considered my fingers to be fat. they look long and skinny to me. All this sweating and where do I lose inches, my fingers lol! I think I figured out why it feels like my legs are going to pop out of my hip sockets.... it's all those plank squats, jacks, and twists. I don't think that area of my body really gets used as much. I keep picturing my old Barbie dolls that my little sisters would take and destroy. I'd see them pulling their legs into the farthest splits they could do until it looked like their legs would pop off and that's how my legs feel. I'll be ok. Only 4 more days of these nasty plank things. I felt really awful this morning and almost didn't go to work. I'll live and am glad I didn't give in and still did my work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment