Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 3, Level 1 - 30 Day Shred

OMG! I was sweating soo much tonight that I had sweat rolling down into my ears! Jillian is one tough cookie. Jumping jacks weren't fun tonight. The arches and underside of my feet hurt. I got through it once again but am getting pretty sore. I've never been able to do a push up in my entire life. My husband has been working with me to show me how I can actually do them. My upper body just isn't strong enough to lower down in the push up. So, in order to still work those muscle groups I'm doing them slightly elevated. In other words, instead of being parallel to the ground I'm placing my hands along a futon and doing my push up. I can actually do it and boy does it hurt. Hopefully by the end of level one I will be able to do them on the ground. Time will tell.

I hope the other ladies are doing well today too. 3 days down 27 to go! (for the first shred anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment