Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 2, Level 1 - 30 Day Shred

Wow am I hot and sweaty. Jillian kicked my butt tonight. I really don't like jumping rope, my calves hate it. I got through the whole thing without stopping. Whenever I felt like giving in I thought about how great I'll look when I'm all done, and how much not only I but also my husband will appreciate it.

So I got brave today and had my husband take some before pictures, even though it's been a day already. It's close enough to the beginning. (I'll post them with the after pictures.) I also took my measurements. I'm keeping track of them on myfitnesspal.com so when I am finished I can track my progress and even see a nice report and graph. But also, because Christina was brave enough to post her measurements I thought it would only be fair for me to do the same.

So here goes (cringe)...
Weight: 158 today woo hoo going down already from 163.
Upper Abs (3 inches above waistline):31.5
Waist (I used my belly button as reference):35
Lower Abs (2 inches below waistline):39
Hips (6 inches below waistline: 39.5
Upper Arms (largest part between elbow and shoulder):10.5
Thighs (largest part of upper thigh):22.5
Calf (largest part between knee and ankle):14.5
Chest (bust line):37.25

No comments:

Post a Comment