Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 1, Level 1 - 30 Day Shred

Yay! I did it!!! It really wasn't so bad. I do have to admit though the first or second round of jump rope totally sucked but I never stopped and didn't give up. Jillian totally knew when I needed that extra push and always said something encouraging to keep me going. I can tell that she'll really push me to my limits and beyond. I'm excited to keep going. I know I'm going to be sore soon enough, but it's totally worth it.

Side note: My boss is a goof. I was supposed to have Friday and Saturday off. He mentioned today that he and his wife are going out of town on Friday and won't be back until Monday. We have students scheduled for Friday and Saturday silly man. Now I have to go in on both Friday and Saturday so my hubby's idea of waiting to start to have the weekend to adjust has gone out the door lol.

Time for a shower, I'm drenched!

No comments:

Post a Comment